The Energized Realty Group has a team of specialists who are ready to help you reach your real estate goals by making your needs our number one priority. We recognize you have a choice when it comes to working with a real estate professional. Our team looks forward to earning your trust and helping you discover the smarter way to buy or sell a home. Our combined real estate experience and unparalled knowledge of the region are at your service.
Deciding to sell or buy a home is a big step. To make sure it's a step in the right direction, choose the person best qualified to handle your real estate needs. Customer satisfaction is reflected in the high, industry-leading rate of repeat and referral business.
So, take a step in the right direction. Contact The Energized Realty Group today.
In 1987, at age 23, Judy began her real estate career. She is a first generation American born to Hungarian parents in 1962. As an “apartment girl” growing up in Lefrak City, Queens, and later moving to Flushing, then Connecticut, she never lived in a house, or even visited one, until she started selling them in 1987. Tired of feeling like a naked tailor, she bought her first home in 1988 and gained a real passion for helping others acquire and sell real estate as a means of reaching their personal goals.
In 1997, Judy, already well known as the Energized Realtor, opened up a real estate company and affiliated with a franchise with a 5-letter name. For 15 years with that franchise, she consistently remained New York State’s #1 agent, and when she left, she ranked #10 nationally.
This past December, Judy simply modified her company’s name to the Energized Realty Group. She is proud to present a new look for the Energized Realty Group, because there truly is just one... Just Judy, and the Energized Realty Group.
Judy’s proven marketing strategy and negotiating skills put your property in the forefront of the market. She leverages her sellers to get the highest price possible in the time frame that best suits them and with the fewest hassles. She personally negotiates all home sales to produce maximum results for our client: the seller. Judy’s goal is to not only meet but to exceed your expectations!
Currently, Judy lives in this great neighborhood, Flushing North, with her husband, Gary, and their 16 year old daughter, Jolie. Judy loves running and reading books on classics, history, design, and (of course) marketing and the economy.
- Over 27 years of full time real estate experience and over 2,200 families happily moved
- CRS (Certified Residential Specialist); only 3% of all realtors nationally hold this designation
- CDPE (Certified Distressed Properties Expert)
- GRI (Graduate Realtor Institute); only 9% of all realtors nationally hold this designation
- SRES (Senior Real Estate Specialist)
- Regular speaker on negotiation, branding, and marketing for National Association of Realtors and CRS
- Interviewed by top publications on the real estate economy of North Queens
- Ranked Top 100 in Real Estate nationwide by Wall Street Journal 2 years in a row
- Ranked #1 Team in the New York Metro Area by REAL Trends
- A full-time career Selling North Queens Homes for half her life!
- NBC News Economy Watch
- Realtor Magazine
- New York Newsday
- NY Post
- NY Times Residential Sales in the Area
- NY Daily News
- Wall Street Journal